Monday, November 20, 2006

the liberator...has passed

Thank-you chapfallen, your comments are to the point, you make me laugh.
...I said two hundred years from now, but for now I will say, my sentiments exactly.

To compare Denktash to Ecevit is to compare the wily sparrow to the crow. But no one, has obstructed the UN in its attempts at resolution of our problem more, than Denktash. This is a credit to him, and I hope that soon, the border he chose to open will become the gateways to the end of this impasse. When civilians, mobile, enjoy the island, for all it has to give, it will be, normal.

Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots are surely the same resilient people that they were over two hundred years ago, a common ground will be found where they stand united as equals.

_________________


Cyprus: three goverments, One capital and Free.

No comments: